Painting by number is an activity for everyone and it has multiple benefits that you may not have suspected. In the manner of meditation , painting by number allows you to disconnect from everyday life, reduce stress and anxiety and improve concentration.
With this kit which contains an illustration with a trendy design and bright colors imagined by British illustrator Miranda Sofriniou , there is no doubt that you will love painting this poster . You can then frame it and place it on a wall or on a piece of furniture in your home to brighten up the decoration and add a touch of color to your interior.
You will have a poster divided into different parts, each with a specific number. This number corresponds to the paint to use to fill this white area. All you have to do is use one of the two brushes provided in the box and paint the space corresponding to the color. It's up to you to complete all the parts to discover the pretty colorful illustration. To help you, a sheet of numbered stickers has been slipped into this box, all you have to do is stick them on each small pot of paint so as not to mix up the brushes with the colors.
This box contains :
- An illustration to paint in 24.5 x 32.5 cm format with 350g paper
- 2 brushes made in Brittany sizes n°4 and n°12
- 18 small pots pre-filled with healthy and ecological paint
- 1 sheet of numbered stickers to stick on each small pot of paint
- 1 notice which contains a description of the components, advice and a new interview with the illustrator
Completion time : between 7 and 9 hours
Designed and made in France by La Petite Epicerie
RELAX WITH THIS PAINT SET