The pregnancy diary to keep a memory of this period. You will be able to note down your pregnancy follow-up appointments , describe your feelings for each ultrasound , prepare your maternity suitcase and all that in a small format journal so that it can be carried anywhere with you.
- 1 page to note pregnancy appointments and contact details of professionals monitoring the pregnancy
- the pregnancy correspondence calendar (week of pregnancy, week of amenorrhea and trimesters)
- 1 page for future parents to insert a photo of each person then date of birth and first name
- the first times (positive test, hearing baby's heart, feeling baby move for mom and dad)
- one page per month of pregnancy and one page for each ultrasound (the 3 main ones)
- the list for the maternity suitcase
- a page for when baby is here